To get a hold of Ken, reach out to him directly on Facebook by searching Ken Bekendam or meet him in person at the next REITE Club meeting as he is a regular attendee.
Matt and Kellan live and invest in London Ontario.
Matt McKeever is a full time Real Estate Entrepreneur who quit the rat race at 31 and Kellan Paniccia is a real estate investor who achieved financial independence through real estate. Both are successful millennials that are giving back to the community by hosting monthly real estate clubs and sharing their knowledge through many avenues such as on social media and a youtube show.
- Learn about the BRRR Strategy (Sarah’s Favorite)
- Hear about the 1% rule for Cashflow in Real Estate Investing
- Finding Off-Market Houses
- Tips on where to get leads and deals.
- Listing Properties; Kijiji Vs Multi Listing Service
For more information;
- Matt McKeever: YouTube, www.YouTube.com/MattMcKeever, www.instagram.com/mattmckeever85
- Kellan: Instagram, www.instagram.com/kellan.pan
Danielle started with Real Estate Investing at a young age specializing in flipping houses. She is now a successful real estate investor flipping properties. Hear her story on this podcast!
Danielle will also be speaking at the next SO REIT event on June 19th 2018 at 7pm at the Burlington Holiday Inn. If you are interested in hearing more from her register on Eventbrite here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/so-reit-club-june-19th-real-estate-investing-event-tickets-42856605260
- What you want to know about flipping properties
- Marketing for deals
- Where to look for good flip opportunities
- Risks and Downsides to consider
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PerfectPropertyInc and https://www.facebook.com/DaniChiasson
Dave Dubeau is a professional real estate investor, a best selling author and a highly sought after trainer. In this episode, Dave shares his tips and tricks on how to raise capital and how to buy real estate without using your own money.
- Learn about Dave’s humble beginnings.
- Get great tips on how to raise capital in Real Estate
- Learn about the steps Dave takes in order to raise capital and learn about the strategies he teaches at his bootcamps.
For more details on Dave’s bootcamp visit 2018.investorattractionworkshop.com
For more information or to reach Dave, visit www.davedubeau.com
Are you a real estate investor looking to sharpen your skills? Or a newbie looking for your first investment? You’ve come to the right place! Join host Sarah Larbi for a journey into the world of Canadian Real Estate Investing. In this episode, Sarah Interviews Omar Khan about Canadians Investing in the USA.
Omar is a successful investor with 10+ years of experience in real estate investing, raising capital, buying multifamily investments, and in syndications. With a history and preference towards Commercial Real Estate Investing, Omar has become an active and successful Canadian investor now living in Texas.
- Learn about investing in the USA
- Learn about the main differences between Canadian and US Real Estate Investing
- What do Canadians need to know before they invest abroad
- Understand the factors to consider before investing in American Real Estate
- What are some of the misconceptions we hear about that we can’t or shouldn’t do as Canadians (such as 1031 exchanges, LLCs etc.)
- What are some of the best ways for Canadians to Invest their money in the USA
- Storage and Mobile-home investing
- How to get a team on the street while living in another country
- Learn about syndications
For more information, visit www.boardwalkwealth.com
Email Omar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him directly at (214) 727-8643
Are you a real estate investor looking to sharpen your skills? Or a newbie looking for your first investment? You’ve come to the right place! Join host Sarah Larbi for a journey into the world of Canadian real estate investing. In this episode, Sarah speaks with her very own paralegal Wenda Allicock.
Wenda worked as a property manager before becoming a successful licensed paralegal specializing in Landlord and Tenant Law. She’s also a real estate investor in Brantford and a landlord.
- Why work with a Paralegal?
- Learn about the recent changes you need to be aware of as a Landlord.
- Learn about the New Standard Lease Agreement.
- Hear about other important regulations and forms
- Hear about the potential legalization of marijuana and how can landlords can protect their rights
For more information, visit http://www.wendaallicock.com
Wenda can also be contacted directly at (519) 751-8624
Are you a real estate investor looking to sharpen your skills? Or a newbie looking for your first investment? You’ve come to the right place! Join host Sarah Larbi for a journey into the world of Canadian real estate investing. In this episode, Sarah interviews Alfonso Salemi to discuss Rent to Own strategies.
Alfonso Salemi was working a J.O.B (which stands for Job also known as Just Over Broke) when he realized that he was trading his time for money and spinning his wheels. He then turned to Real Estate Investing and formed JAAG properties with his partner Adam Wissink. Alfonso and Adam now own 50+ properties. The majority being rent to own. However they also have success in regular rentals as well as short term cottage rentals.
- Rent to own tips and strategies
- How to find joint venture partners and use their money
- Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of Rent-To-Own vs other types of real estate investing
- And much more!
Are you a real estate investor looking to sharpen your skills? Or a newbie looking for your first investment? You’ve come to the right place! Join host Sarah Larbi for a journey into the world of Canadian real estate investment. In this episode, Sarah speaks with Don Campbell on current real estate trends, top Canadian markets to invest in, and much more! You do not want to miss this one!
Don R. Campbell is a Canadian-based real estate investor, researcher, the best-selling Canadian real estate author in history, author of 8 best sellers and a real estate investment educator. He is the Senior Analyst with the Real Estate Investment Network which has entered its 25th year of providing unbiased research and analysis on Canadian real estate markets.
Don made his first investment in residential real estate in BC’s Fraser Valley back in 1985 and hasn’t looked back since. His portfolio now includes Light Industrial, Residential, Commercial and Agricultural properties across Western Canada.
Don shares his strategies and economic research and he can speak in detail on any market in the country and is not afraid to tell the truth about where the market is headed. Don is a trusted on-air expert in media and his research and systems have allowed him to accurately forecast trends, markets and demographic shifts long before they become mainstream, thus giving his clients a unique, long-term advantage and perspective. He has become the go-to for many media outlets who are looking for unbiased analysis of any real estate market across the country.
Connect with Don Campbell:
Are you a real estate investor looking to sharpen your skills? Or a newbie looking for your first investment? You’ve come to the right place! Join host Sarah Larbi for a journey into the world of Canadian real estate investment. In this episode, Sarah speaks with Laurel Simmons to discuss “finding your WHY” and the importance of having a WHY.
Laurel Simmons bought her first investment rental property in the early 80s when she really didn’t know what she was doing. Fast-forward to today, and along with her husband, Daniel St-Jean, she is a partner in two real estate investment companies – one specializes in rent-to-own properties and the other in buy-and-hold single-family rentals. She also works with the founding members of the Southern Ontario Real Estate Investment Training Club to help make sure club’s events are they best they can possibly be.
Laurel has spent over three decades working in the consulting world both with hi-tech and government organizations. She’s traveled the world as a consultant, speaker and trainer and finally she’s travelling to where she wants to go WHEN she wants to go and for as LONG she wants to go without in any way having to worry about her clients.
As much as real estate investing has brought significant freedom to Laurel and her husband, real estate investing is NOT Laurel’s passion. Her passion is wine and travel – in 2014, she and Daniel moved from Ottawa, Ontario to Niagara-on-the-Lake where she studied full time learning the ins and outs of being a wine-maker and viticulturist at Niagara College. After that she began dragging her husband Daniel to taste different wines in places all around the world (and she’s never heard ONE complaint from him!)
Now as Laurel and Daniel spend more time exploring all the wonders of the world, Laurel has begun looking at a question that has presented itself to her many, many times… and that question is “Why?”… a question that is especially relevant for real estate investors.
- Why is it important for people and investors uncover their WHY?
- Learn about some of the biggest mistakes Laurel see’s real estate investors make when it comes to defining their strategy?
- Why is figuring out your why going to change your life?
- What are some specific tips for people who might have trouble figuring out their why?
Laurel’s email to get free 1 on 1 coaching interview with Laurel: