To get a hold of Ken, reach out to him directly on Facebook by searching Ken Bekendam or meet him in person at the next REITE Club meeting as he is a regular attendee.
Matt and Kellan live and invest in London Ontario.
Matt McKeever is a full time Real Estate Entrepreneur who quit the rat race at 31 and Kellan Paniccia is a real estate investor who achieved financial independence through real estate. Both are successful millennials that are giving back to the community by hosting monthly real estate clubs and sharing their knowledge through many avenues such as on social media and a youtube show.
- Learn about the BRRR Strategy (Sarah’s Favorite)
- Hear about the 1% rule for Cashflow in Real Estate Investing
- Finding Off-Market Houses
- Tips on where to get leads and deals.
- Listing Properties; Kijiji Vs Multi Listing Service
For more information;
- Matt McKeever: YouTube, www.YouTube.com/MattMcKeever, www.instagram.com/mattmckeever85
- Kellan: Instagram, www.instagram.com/kellan.pan
Danielle started with Real Estate Investing at a young age specializing in flipping houses. She is now a successful real estate investor flipping properties. Hear her story on this podcast!
Danielle will also be speaking at the next SO REIT event on June 19th 2018 at 7pm at the Burlington Holiday Inn. If you are interested in hearing more from her register on Eventbrite here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/so-reit-club-june-19th-real-estate-investing-event-tickets-42856605260
- What you want to know about flipping properties
- Marketing for deals
- Where to look for good flip opportunities
- Risks and Downsides to consider
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PerfectPropertyInc and https://www.facebook.com/DaniChiasson
Are you a real estate investor looking to sharpen your skills? Or a newbie looking for your first investment? You’ve come to the right place! Join host Sarah Larbi for a journey into the world of Canadian real estate investing. In this episode, Sarah interviews Alfonso Salemi to discuss Rent to Own strategies.
Alfonso Salemi was working a J.O.B (which stands for Job also known as Just Over Broke) when he realized that he was trading his time for money and spinning his wheels. He then turned to Real Estate Investing and formed JAAG properties with his partner Adam Wissink. Alfonso and Adam now own 50+ properties. The majority being rent to own. However they also have success in regular rentals as well as short term cottage rentals.
- Rent to own tips and strategies
- How to find joint venture partners and use their money
- Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of Rent-To-Own vs other types of real estate investing
- And much more!
Are you a real estate investor looking to sharpen your skills? Or a newbie looking for your first investment? You’ve come to the right place! Join host Sarah Larbi for a journey into the world of Real Estate Investing. In this episode, Sarah sits down with Courtenay Hindemit and Ryan DeLaurentis to talk about multifamily investing
Ryan & Courtenay are real estate investors focusing on commercial & multi-family real estate in Ontario. Their company, DCI properties, focuses primarily on cash flow first investing. They purchase most of their properties with JV partners who are looking to supplement their income, prepare for retirement, or just want a hands off real estate investment with above average returns. On the flip side, DCI takes care of finding the deal, completing due diligence, managing renovations, improving income, decreasing expenses, and oversee day-to-day building operations. The cities they currently invest in include London, Niagara region, and Kingston Ontario.
- Learn about multifamily investing
- Hear about their purchases and how they have found their multifamily real estate deals
- Learn the pros and cons of buying and managing multifamily properties
- Learn about the due diligence process and what do do once you have a deal under contract
- Receive tips and tricks to help you find great deals and MUCH MORE!
Want to contact Courtenay and Ryan? Find them through the following avenues:
Email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a real estate investor looking to sharpen your skills? Or a newbie looking for your first investment? You’ve come to the right place! Join host Sarah Larbi for a journey into the world of Canadian real estate investment. In this episode, Sarah sits down with Stefan Aarnio to discuss house flipping and strategies for growing a business.
Stefan Aarnio was looking for a way to improve his financial situation when he discovered Real Estate investing. Today, Stefan is a successful investor, author and educator. In less than a decade, he has completed more than 100 deals and built a thriving business. In this episode of “Where Should I Invest?” Stefan shares his thoughts on real estate and success.
• Discover the importance of building your brand and developing a network
• Receive valuable tips for raising money and structuring deals
• Learn how you can build a team of experts to help you manage your time effectively and grow your business
• Receive tips and tricks for handling difficult deals
• Learn how you can leverage your strengths to reach your goals
For more information on Stefan Aarnio, visit https://stefanaarnio.com.
Book promotion: https://stefanaarnio.com/book
flipped over 100+ properties! Hear how he has done it on this podcast!