Are you a real estate investor looking to sharpen your skills? Or a newbie looking for your first investment? You’ve come to the right place! Join host Sarah Larbi for a journey into the world of Real Estate Investing. In this episode, Sarah sits down with Courtenay Hindemit and Ryan DeLaurentis to talk about multifamily investing
Ryan & Courtenay are real estate investors focusing on commercial & multi-family real estate in Ontario. Their company, DCI properties, focuses primarily on cash flow first investing. They purchase most of their properties with JV partners who are looking to supplement their income, prepare for retirement, or just want a hands off real estate investment with above average returns. On the flip side, DCI takes care of finding the deal, completing due diligence, managing renovations, improving income, decreasing expenses, and oversee day-to-day building operations. The cities they currently invest in include London, Niagara region, and Kingston Ontario.
- Learn about multifamily investing
- Hear about their purchases and how they have found their multifamily real estate deals
- Learn the pros and cons of buying and managing multifamily properties
- Learn about the due diligence process and what do do once you have a deal under contract
- Receive tips and tricks to help you find great deals and MUCH MORE!
Want to contact Courtenay and Ryan? Find them through the following avenues:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com