Are you a real estate investor looking to sharpen your skills? Or a newbie looking for your first investment? You’ve come to the right place! Join host Sarah Larbi for a journey into the world of Canadian real estate investing. In this episode, Sarah speaks with her very own paralegal Wenda Allicock.
Wenda worked as a property manager before becoming a successful licensed paralegal specializing in Landlord and Tenant Law. She’s also a real estate investor in Brantford and a landlord.
- Why work with a Paralegal?
- Learn about the recent changes you need to be aware of as a Landlord.
- Learn about the New Standard Lease Agreement.
- Hear about other important regulations and forms
- Hear about the potential legalization of marijuana and how can landlords can protect their rights
For more information, visit http://www.wendaallicock.com
Wenda can also be contacted directly at (519) 751-8624