To get a hold of Ken, reach out to him directly on Facebook by searching Ken Bekendam or meet him in person at the next REITE Club meeting as he is a regular attendee.
Are you a real estate investor looking to sharpen your skills? Or a newbie looking for your first investment? You’ve come to the right place! Join host Sarah Larbi for a journey into the world of Canadian real estate investing. In this episode, Sarah speaks with her very own paralegal Wenda Allicock.
Wenda worked as a property manager before becoming a successful licensed paralegal specializing in Landlord and Tenant Law. She’s also a real estate investor in Brantford and a landlord.
- Why work with a Paralegal?
- Learn about the recent changes you need to be aware of as a Landlord.
- Learn about the New Standard Lease Agreement.
- Hear about other important regulations and forms
- Hear about the potential legalization of marijuana and how can landlords can protect their rights
For more information, visit http://www.wendaallicock.com
Wenda can also be contacted directly at (519) 751-8624
Are you a real estate investor looking to sharpen your skills? Or a newbie looking for your first investment? You’ve come to the right place! Join host Sarah Larbi for a journey into the world of Canadian real estate investment. In this episode, Sarah sits down with Manny Munir to discuss market trends and opportunities in Brantford, Ontario.
Manny Munir is an investor and realtor who hails from Brantford, Ontario. Manny started investing at an early age, purchasing his first property at just 21 years old. Today, Manny owns 22 properties throughout Brantford, London, Welland and Toronto. In this episode of “Where Should I Invest?” Manny shares valuable tips to help you turn your investment goals into reality.
- Discover the importance of becoming a market expert
- Explore trends and opportunities in Brantford, Ontario
- Receive tips to help you find the right property and screen potential tenants
- Learn how to identify and attract your target market
- Understand the importance of time management
- Learn how you can leverage the skills of experts in order to find great deals
For more information, contact Manny Munir:
- Telephone: (519) 304-5323 or (519) 865-7395
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: https://themunirgroup.ca.