Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Are you a real estate investor looking to sharpen your skills? Or a newbie looking for your first investment? You’ve come to the right place! Join host Sarah Larbi for a journey into the world of Canadian Real Estate Investing. In this episode, Sarah Interviews Omar Khan about Canadians Investing in the USA.
Omar is a successful investor with 10+ years of experience in real estate investing, raising capital, buying multifamily investments, and in syndications. With a history and preference towards Commercial Real Estate Investing, Omar has become an active and successful Canadian investor now living in Texas.
- Learn about investing in the USA
- Learn about the main differences between Canadian and US Real Estate Investing
- What do Canadians need to know before they invest abroad
- Understand the factors to consider before investing in American Real Estate
- What are some of the misconceptions we hear about that we can’t or shouldn’t do as Canadians (such as 1031 exchanges, LLCs etc.)
- What are some of the best ways for Canadians to Invest their money in the USA
- Storage and Mobile-home investing
- How to get a team on the street while living in another country
- Learn about syndications
For more information, visit www.boardwalkwealth.com
Email Omar at email@example.com or call him directly at (214) 727-8643