Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Episode 12 – Ryan Kirk
Are you a real estate investor looking to sharpen your skills? Or a newbie looking for your first investment? You’ve come to the right place! Join host Sarah Larbi for a journey into the world of Canadian real estate investment. In this episode, Sarah sits down with Ryan Kirk who is a Canadian real estate investor buying properties in Canada while living in Morocco.
Ryan Kirk invests from a distance all the way from Morocco! Ryan buys properties and converts them into duplex’s in Hamilton Ontario. He has been able to successfully set up a team of local experts to renovate and manage his properties all while living overseas.
- Learn how to purchase real estate deals without being in Canada
- Hear about how Ryan purchases real estate site unseen
- Learn the pros and cons of buying and managing properties remotely
- Gain an understanding of how to do basement conversions and legal duplexes
- Learn about the steps and permits needed to duplex a house
- Receive tips and tricks to help you find great tenants
- Learn about Ryan’s tenant screening process
- Handling the landlord tenant board remotely to evict a tenant
Want to contact Ryan? Find him through the following avenues:
Biggerpockets: Ryan Kirk
Linkedin: Ryan Kirk, Casablanca, Franklin Covey