Are you a real estate investor looking to sharpen your skills? Or a newbie looking for your first investment? You’ve come to the right place! Join host Sarah Larbi for a journey into the world of Canadian real estate investment. In this episode, Sarah sits down with entrepreneur Charles Wah to discuss land development and investment in Hamilton, Ontario.
In 2013, Charles Wah took a risk and left a career in computer engineering to pursue an opportunity in land development. Now, at just 30 years old, he has used his passion and drive to create a thriving business. In this episode of “Where Should I Invest?” Charles shares his tips and tricks for success.
- Gain valuable insight into the Hamilton rental market
- Discover how you can find deals and use a realtor effectively
- Learn how diversification can help you achieve your investment goals
- Understand the stages of a land development project and how to avoid common pitfalls
- Discover the importance of a mentor and learn how you can find one
- Receive helpful tips for advertising your rental property
- Learn how to screen tenants effectively in order to find the right fit
For more information, contact Charles Wah by e-mail at email@example.com or visit www.gatewaygroup.ca .