Are you a real estate investor looking to sharpen your skills? Or a newbie looking for your first investment? You’ve come to the right place! Join host Sarah Larbi for a journey into the world of Canadian real estate investment. In the second part of this two-part series, Sarah and Luc continue their conversation on house flipping in the Greater Toronto Area.
Luc Boiron developed an interest in real estate at an early age and purchased his first property while completing undergraduate studies. After becoming a licensed lawyer, Luc made the bold decision to change his career path and pursue real estate investment full-time. In just a year and a half, Luc has flipped 15 properties and developed a thriving business. In this episode of “Where Should I Invest?” Luc shares his strategies for success.
- Gain insight into different investment models and strategies
- Discover real estate trends in the Greater Toronto Area
- Receive tips to help you find great opportunities
- Learn how to assess the numbers and evaluate a potential flip project
- Receive tips and tricks for handling changes in the market
- Understand the importance of effective time management
For more information, contact Luc by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.blissrealtyinvestors.com.