Are you a real estate investor looking to sharpen your skills? Or a newbie looking for your first investment? You’ve come to the right place! Join host Sarah Larbi for a journey into the world of Canadian real estate investment. In this episode, Sarah sits down with Goretti Raposo to discuss market trends in Caledon, Ontario.
Goretti Raposo is a successful real estate investor, realtor and business executive. Goretti developed a passion for investment at an early age, while learning about real estate from her father. She currently owns properties in Toronto, Caledon, Huntsville and Muskoka. In this episode of “Where Should I Invest?” Goretti sheds light on the Caledon real estate market.
- Gain valuable insight into the Caledon housing market
- Learn how the Caledon community is changing and what to expect in coming years
- Understand current trends and future projections
- Receive helpful tips for choosing an investment property
- Discover the advantages and challenges of flipping a house
- Find out the average returns on flip properties in the Caledon area
- Receive tips and tricks for investing in a condominium
For more information, contact Goretti Raposo by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (416) 988-5808.