Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Episode 9 – Daniel St-Jean
Are you a real estate investor looking to sharpen your skills? Or a newbie looking for your first investment? You’ve come to the right place! Join host Sarah Larbi for a journey into the world of Canadian real estate investment. In this episode, Sarah sits down with Daniel St-Jean to discuss joint venture agreements and lease-to-own properties.
Daniel St-Jean and his wife Laurel discovered real estate investing while looking for alternative sources of income. After completing their first deal in 2010, Daniel and Laurel rapidly grew their investment business. Today, they own 50+ properties and have found financial freedom through real estate. 43 of those being rent to own properties where they were able to use other people’s money (OPM)! In this episode of “Where Should I Invest?” Daniel shares his formula for success.
- Discover the benefits of joint venture agreements
- Learn how you can find money to start pursuing your investment goals and how you can use other people’s money to create financial freedom
- Learn how you can go from 1 to over 50 investment properties in less than 10 years without running out of money
- Gain an understanding of the lease-to-own strategy
- Receive tips and tricks to help you find great tenant-buyers
- Understand the importance of building a strong network
- Discover the benefits of creativity and thinking outside the box
- Receive tips for handling unexpected challenges
For more information on Daniel St-Jean, check out http://sasreig.com.